Manuscript CritiqueSarah Stonich—Short, Long, or Novel-Length Fiction or Nonfiction, Query Letters, or Film Scripts
Please query for availability and timeline before signing up.
Open to: Short, Long, or Novel-Length Fiction or Nonfiction, Query Letters, or Film Scripts
Limit: Please check on projects more than 100,000 words
What You’ll Submit: Your manuscript of short, long, or book-length fiction or nonfiction.
What You’ll Get: For full manuscripts, you will receive an in-depth assessment letter of 3–5 pages in length, followed by one phone call or brief meeting to address concerns. For short works and queries, you’ll receive a 1–2 page assessment letter. For full length film scripts (up to 125 pages), you will receive a three page assessment letter.
Manuscript Pricing: Loft manuscript critique consists of a flat base price, plus a per word fee. You can enter your word count below and the system will calculate your price.
- $300 (base price) + 1.75 cents/word
Sarah will also critique your query letter: $130
Screenplay Pricing: Loft screenplay critique consists of a flat base price, plus a per page fee. You can enter your page count below and the system will calculate your price.
- $400 (base price) + $3.5/page
- Prose Up to 70,000 words: 6 weeks
- Prose Up to 90,000 words: 6 weeks
- Screenplay Up To 75 pages: 3 weeks
- Screenplay Up To 125 pages: 4 weeks
- Short Works (Up to 8000 words): 3 weeks
- Query Letter (up to 600 words): 1 week