6:30 p.m.–8 p.m.
An Evening with Curtis Sittenfeld
Join us for a buoyant evening of fun and camaraderie at the beautiful Lake of the Isles home of Board of Directors member Eric Roberts and his wife Laura Davis.
Our special guest for the evening is Curtis Sittenfeld, the bestselling author of five novels: Prep, The Man of My Dreams, American Wife, Sisterland, and Eligible. Her books have been selected by The New York Times, Time, Entertainment Weekly, and People for their “Ten Best Books of the Year” lists, optioned for television and film, and translated into thirty languages.
Curtis will be in conversation with the prolific, charming, and hilarious Lorna Landvik, author of the upcominging release Chronicles of a Radical Hag (with Recipes), which will be featured during the Loft’s inaugural Wordplay.
* Guests will receive a hardcover copy of Curtis’ most recent publication and first story collection, You Think It, I’ll Say It, published in 2018.
* We promise laughter, smiles, and delightful camaraderie. Plus!
* Receive a personalized note and signature from Curtis in your book!
* Enjoy delicious drinks and heavy hors d'oeuvres
* Meet other passionate readers and writers from our vibrant arts community
Get a deeper look into the Loft’s inaugural Wordplay, aiming to Minnesota's largest celebration of readers, writers, and great books.
Tickets are $150 per person (with a tax deductible value of $90). RSVP by April 2 to secure your spot.
This event is a benefit for the Loft Literary Center. The Loft is Minnesota’s leader in putting literature at the center of civic life. Your support advances artistic development for writers, fosters a thriving literary community, and inspires a passion for literature.