Scholarships

The Loft offers scholarships for many of our writing classes and conferences. Scholarship recipients pay 5% of the regular tuition. The Loft funds the remaining 95% in order to make our classes accessible to as many people as possible.

Eligibility

Families or individuals able to prove enrollment in a public assistance program are eligible to apply for youth or adult scholarships.

Scholarship Pool Details

Both adult and youth applicants may submit one-time applications via the same online form to access available Loft scholarship seats throughout the year. Approved applicants then receive email invitations to register for select Loft classes using a promo code (about 1–2 weeks prior to a class starting).