Aesthetica Creative Writing Award
The Aesthetica Creative Writing Award is an international literary prize that is a hotbed for new talent in poetry and short fiction. Now in its 14th year, the prize supports both emerging and established writers. By entering, writers can showcase their work to key industry figures and organisations including The Poetry Society, Granta, VINTAGE, and more.
Winners are selected for both categories and awarded with £1,000. Publication within the Aesthetica Creative Writing Anthology is awarded to an additional 60 writers whose works are highly commended.
Creative Writing Prizes:
- £1,000 prize money for the poetry and short fiction winners
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual 2021
- Full membership to The Poetry Society (poetry winner)
- Consultation with Redhammer Management (fiction winner)
- Selection of books from Vintage and Bloodaxe Books
- One year print subscription to Granta
Aesthetica is proud to champion new writing talent and supports its writing alumni beyond the prize, offering print and digital publicity and continued exposure across our channels.
Poetry entries £12 | Short fiction entries £18
Submissions close August 31, 2020.